Do I need an attorney if I am injured as a result of dental malpractice?

If you feel you’ve been injured by a dentist that caused you some damages or injuries, and you feel that there’s some possibility that it was malpractice. Yeah, you should probably call a lawyer to check that out. To look into it. To inquire. To obtain the records. To seek out the information that can establish whether or not whatever wrong that dentist performed on you is a valid case. You can’t make the decision if the doctor committed malpractice, or the dentist, but your lawyer certainly can help you.