My advice to someone that believes that they or their family or friends have been involved in some manner of medical malpractice would be to contact an attorney that has knowledge about medical malpractice claims. Let the attorney know the information. That attorney will then be able to tell you what other information might be needed to pursue and investigate whether malpractice occurred.

Send us mail